Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Our Wedding: part two

Wow! After looking back at photos and re-living all of this, I really can't believe how much fun stuff we got to do. I wish we could all go back and do it all over again. It's just one of my favorite weeks of life ever.

For this little adventure, we took a boat ride out to the sandbar to hang out for the afternoon.
After returning from boating, we had a BBQ at a nearby beach park with burgers, beer, and ultimate frisbee. 

Back at the house, I hosted "bitches & spirits" for my bridesmaids to tell them all how much I love them & give them their gifts (in lieu of a bridal luncheon). We drank Hawaiian mimosas and had yummy desserts from Ted's bakery.

Later that night at The Castle (Greg and I rented a house for all of the wedding party to stay in, deemed "The Castle", because it really looked like one). It was so much fun to get to spend all our down time hanging out like family. Here we are having a grand ole time the night before the wedding. 


2 comments:

loves peace said...

this is making my heart so happy and sad at the same time. i want to go back so bad too kate. seriously what a magical time.

Mary said...

Stumbled onto your blog. Beautiful pictures! Which company did you use ride out to the sandbar? Were they reliable?

Post a Comment