Monday, July 29, 2013

welcome to the world, a baby shower

Last weekend, some girlfriends (Helen, Laura, Aimee, & Kristen) and I hosted a baby shower for our dear friends, Casey & Joe. Planning for the "Welcome to the World" theme was a lot of fun. Highlights include worldly cake balls, maps, cheese & beer from around the world, and chugging beer out of baby bottles. It turned out to be such a fun and laid-back evening. What a perfect way to shower Casey & Joe with love. I can't wait until they really welcome sweet Madeleine to the world.




4 comments:

Casey Pawelek said...

SOOOOO much fun!!! Thanks ladies for such a wonderful shower...we can really feel the love!!!

Unknown said...

beautiful!

Lauren Johnson said...

I'm dying. I love the world cake balls, elvis at the table, and the invites!! and all the laughs. great shower, great pictures!

loves peace said...

so sad I missed this. sooo good!!!!

Post a Comment