Wednesday, June 12, 2013

lions and tigers and babies

If you don't know the Kimmels, but read my blog, I'm sure you recognize them by now. They are some of our best friends and it has been such an honor getting to document so much of their lives. I took their engagement photos (forever ago, my first job), my first maternity session was with Lauren, I got to be at the hospital when both of their boys were born, and Kyler clapped for the first time during their family session.

On Monday, the Kimmels moved to Arizona. I'm so excited for them and their new adventure, but it's going to be hard not having them 15 minutes away. We sent them off Sunday night with other close friends, pizza, and so much laughter. I'm going to miss nights like those and afternoons like this one, at the zoo.




0 comments:

Post a Comment