Friday, June 1, 2012

memorial day weekend


Greg and I had such an awesome weekend. I had a wedding on Saturday, so we stayed in town. We walked to the Angelika on Friday to see a Bob Marley documentary and spent countless hours at the pool. On Sunday night we finally made it down to the Drive-in movie theater. I have always wanted to go. I grew up hearing my dad talk about how they'd all pile into one car and try to stay awake for the double feature. It was so much fun to get to experience it. It didn't hurt that we got an incredible sunset and maybe the most perfect weather ever. It felt like being wrapped up in summer. I closed my eyes, felt the warm breeze on my face, snuggled up a little closer to Greg, and tried to lock away the memory. It was one of those nights. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment