Friday, March 23, 2012

Our Wedding: part five

Sorry for all the personal posts! But don't worry, I saved the best for last. We are so in love with our wedding videos! The amazing Shark Pig surpassed even our highest expectations.

The first little preview video he made us is in this post

And here are the other videos. Enjoy. 


Kate & Greg from Shark Pig on Vimeo.

OK, unfortunately I can't embed the second video. And it's really too bad, because it is evidence of what an awesome party it was. But, you can go HERE and watch it (if you need a password, its: oahu), and you really should go watch it.





5 comments:

Lauren Johnson said...

I've never seen this!!! smiled the whole way through.

Blake and I totally get busted muggin' down. (at least I think that's us)

aimee marie said...

no words. just tears.

loves peace said...

lj that was my first time to watch it too!! can't stop watching it!!!

Anonymous said...

CAN'T SEEM TO WIPE THIS SMILE OFF MY FACE. THAT WAS FUN!!!

DAD

donna baker said...

That was absolutely fabulous!!! Love it!

Post a Comment