Friday, January 6, 2012

Feliz Navidad

I didn't do the greatest job of taking pics over our Christmas weekend, but maybe that's because I was busy having way too much fun. So here's a little recap with the few I did take...

Mini high school reunion, hosted by wonderful Sinae (again, I forgot to take pics, so these don't even show half the people there, all of whom I had so much fun catching up with and am sad I didn't get photos of). 
We ate lots of yummy meals with my parents and looked at some killer lights. You nailed the pose dad.
The whole family came over Christmas day to open presentsAnd we got to visit this bundle of spit-up (I'm talking about Ellis, not Cate).



3 comments:

Lauren Johnson said...

creepy how similar me and my mom's face position and smiles are in those last two....

Lauren Johnson said...

oh, and i love that photo with the lights raining down behind ya'll, magical!

Kate said...

haha, they really are!

Post a Comment