Tuesday, April 12, 2011

weekend edition

I've been home from the honeymoon for 2 weeks now and I finally feel back in the swing of things. Our wedding was beautiful and the honeymoon was sooo relaxing. I don't know when I'll ever have a week in my life when I have absolutely nothing to do and get to spend it all with Gregory. I miss it. I also can't wait to post photos of the wedding and talk all about the details. I'm going to wait until we get photos from our photographer though, so it may be a little while.

In the meantime, Greg and I had a fantastic weekend. We met up with friends, Molly + Andrew, for breakfast in Fort Worth (so fun) and decided to spend the whole day there.  We went out to the stock yards, to the MOMA (museum of modern art), and then to a crawfish boil with friends. Such a beautiful spring day in Texas.
MOMA

Crawfish Boil

and yes, that's a little girl with pigtails riding a keg

2 comments:

Dana said...

Hi missy! When you do get around to putting up wedding pics will you puuuhlease put up your Save the Dates and Invitations. I've been dying to see them!!

Molly said...

YAY!
It was so fun!
I'm glad ya'll got to do some fun stuff after breakfast.

Post a Comment